FCA Surety can help if you are one of the following:
Why Choose FCA Surety?
- We have been providing insurance and surety programs to the construction and building industry for over 100 years.
- We have the expertise, resources, and dedication to partner with construction firms of all sizes.
- We understand how your business operates and we work with you to manage coverage for constant change.
- We can customize programs that match special requirements for specific contract terms.
- We provide contractual analysis services at both the tender and award stage.
Labour & Material Bonds
A pre-qualification letter, issued by a Surety, states that a contractor has been pre-approved for bonding and often lists bonding limits for single contracts.
Agreement to Bond & Surety Consent Letters
Issued by a Surety, these documents are often required at the tender stage. It is a formal commitment to issue ‘contract bonds’ as required if awarded the contract.